- Creation of a conducive business environment
- Investing in agricultural transformation and food security
- Investing in first-class transport and logistics
- Investing in quality and accessible healthcare and education services as well as strengthening the social safety net to reduce the burden on the households.
- Supporting devolution for better service delivery and enhanced economic development.
- Reviving the Tourism Industry.
- Leasing of medical equipment
- Road annuity programme
- NYS Reengineering and Youth Empowerment
- Construction of Sports Stadia
- Land titling
- Slum upgrading/health programme
- Inflation - This will be maintained within Government target of 5% over the medium term.
- Revenue - Expected to improve due to ongoing tax Reforms to reach 20.7% in FY 2015/16.
|Parliament||Kshs 27.1 Billion|
|Judiciary||Kshs 15.7 Billion|
|National Executive||Kshs 1,196.5 Billion|
|County Governments||Kshs 258 Billion (Shareable Revenue)|
|Further Allocations to Counties as conditional Transfers||Kshs 3.7 Billion|
|Equalization Fund||Kshs 6.0 Billion|
|Constituency Development Fund||Kshs 33.4 Billion|