- President Uhuru Kenyatta holds talks with G7 leaders, focused on forging a closer cooperation in trade, investment, security, technology-sharing and development.
- Prime Minister Abe expresses desire to continue working with Kenya at the multilateral, promises to continue supporting Kenya’s energy sector
- President Kenyatta and Italian PM discuss cooperation in security, fighting terror and maritime matters
- Canadian Prime Minister and President Kenyatta discuss support for healthcare, democracy, investments and innovation
- German Chancellor Merkel officially invites President Kenyatta to attend the G20 Summit in July.
- President Kenyatta and French President Macron discuss investment, migration and trade
African First Ladies broaden Strategic plan to include health and empowerment of women, youth and children
September 25, 2018 In Latest News
First Lady Margaret Kenyatta was among members of the Organizati