- President Uhuru Kenyatta holds talks with G7 leaders, focused on forging a closer cooperation in trade, investment, security, technology-sharing and development.
- Prime Minister Abe expresses desire to continue working with Kenya at the multilateral, promises to continue supporting Kenya’s energy sector
- President Kenyatta and Italian PM discuss cooperation in security, fighting terror and maritime matters
- Canadian Prime Minister and President Kenyatta discuss support for healthcare, democracy, investments and innovation
- German Chancellor Merkel officially invites President Kenyatta to attend the G20 Summit in July.
- President Kenyatta and French President Macron discuss investment, migration and trade
November 19, 2018 In Latest News
President Uhuru Kenyatta has today directed the