- President Uhuru Kenyatta holds talks with G7 leaders, focused on forging a closer cooperation in trade, investment, security, technology-sharing and development.
- Prime Minister Abe expresses desire to continue working with Kenya at the multilateral, promises to continue supporting Kenya’s energy sector
- President Kenyatta and Italian PM discuss cooperation in security, fighting terror and maritime matters
- Canadian Prime Minister and President Kenyatta discuss support for healthcare, democracy, investments and innovation
- German Chancellor Merkel officially invites President Kenyatta to attend the G20 Summit in July.
- President Kenyatta and French President Macron discuss investment, migration and trade
First Lady Margaret Kenyatta invites fellow African First Ladies to participate in Beyond Zero Marathon
February 11, 2019 In Latest News
ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia, 11 Feb 2019 (PSCU) – First Lady Margare