President Uhuru Kenyatta has this afternoon made changes in the Cabinet, and Diplomatic Service as part of his ongoing efforts to re-engineer the Government inline with his Big 4 development blueprint.
1. Cabinet Secretary Aden Mohammed moves to the Ministry of East Africa Community and Regional Development in the same capacity.
2. CS Peter Munya is the new Cabinet Secretary for Industry, Trade and Co-operatives.
3. Professor Collete Suda moves to the Ministry of Education as Chief Administrative Secretary and Principal Secretary in charge of State Department for University Education.
4. Hon. Simon Kachapin moves to the Ministry of Energy as Chief Administrative Secretary.
5. Principal Secretary Charles Sunkuli moves to State Department for Devolution;
6. Principal Secretary Nelson Marwa moves to Social Protection, Pension and Senior Citizens Affairs State Department;
7. Principal Secretary Zainab Abdalla Hussein moves to State Department for Correctional Services;
8. Principal Secretary Alfred Cheruiyot moves to the State Department of Post Training and Skills Development;
9. Principal Secretary Susan Mochache moves to the Environment and Forestry State Department;
10. Mr. Joe Okudo is re-appointed as Principal Secretary for the Tourism State Department;
11. Dr. Margaret Mwakima becomes Principal Secretary for Wildlife State Department;
12. Dr. Ibrahim A. Mohammed has been re-appointed and will be the Principal Secretary in the State Department of Labour.
13. Mrs. Fatuma Hirsi has been re-appointed to be Principal Secretary Broadcasting and Telecommunication State Department; and
14. Prof. Micheni Japheth Ntiba moves as Principal Secretary to Fisheries, Aquaculture and The Blue Economy State Department.
The following have been nominated for positions of Ambassador subject to approval by Parliament:
15. Mrs. Sarah Serem
16. Lt. Gen Samuel Thuita
17. Mr. Francis Muhoro
18. Mr. Manoah Esipisu
19. Mr. Paddy Ahenda
20. Amb. Peter Nicholas Oginga Ogego
21. Johnson Kimani Ondieki
22. Chris Karumba Mburu
23. Hon. Benjamin Langat
Ag. Statehouse Spokesperson
November 17, 2018 In Latest News
ADDIS ABABA, 17 NOVEMBER 2018, (PSCU) – President Uhuru Kenyat